Weekly News from Iran by lissnup and translated to English
- Abdolrahman Changala, Kurdish prisoners, exiled to the prison in Yazd.
- Abdolsalah Osmani, Kurdish prisoner, exiled to the prison in Yazd.
B-Arrest / Imprisonment
- The reformist Ahmad Reza Ahmadipour arrested Monday in Qom.
- Alireza Djavanmardi summoned to serve his sentence of 18 months in prison.
- Hadi Hamidi Shafigh activist from Tabriz, whose marriage ban, he was arrested.
- Mehdi Khazali arrested again Monday.
- Mashallah Shamsolvaezin, journalist summoned to Evin to serve his sentence of 16 months.
- Mostafa Tadjzadeh, back in prison after a leave of four days.
- Tavakolnia Ahmad and his girlfriend arrested in Tehran metro and sent to Evin.
- begins to serve his sentence in Hamedan.
- Marzieh Vafamehr, actress stopped.
- 12 people arrested at a party mixed Qazvin.
- 2 men arrested as they doubled the rated movies in a cellar.
- 300 arrests of Christians in Iran this year, many are still in prison.
- Akbar Amini, who had climbed a crane on 25 Bahman, released on bail.
- Feizollah Arab Sorkh released on bail, back to Evin Wednesday.
- The union Nabiollah Bastani released and dismissed.
- Javad Emam released on bail.
- Mahdieh Golrou released on bail of $ 700,000.
- Bahareh Hedayat released on bail of $ 150,000.
- Massoud Lavassani released on bail.
- The photo journalist Maryam Madjd bail.
- Mohsen Mirdamadi released on bail, back to Evin Wednesday.
- Behzad Nabavi released on bail.
- Abdollah Ramezanzadeh released on bail, back to Evin Wednesday.
- Mohammad Hossein Sohrabirad in bail.
- 3 clients of the lawyer Mohammad Dadkhah write a letter to protest against the verdict that the heavy hit.
- Khatami meets with families Mousavi and Karroubi.
- Anwar Khesri stops his hunger strike after 50 days.
- Mahnaz Mohammadi hospitalized from July 11 to 18.
- Zaniar Moradi, Kurdish jail sentence of death is denied any medical care.
- Kurdish journalist Kamal Sharifi stops his hunger strike began in May
- No new Zeinal Said the student who died in 1999.
- Cholera epidemic in the prisons of Ghezel Hessar, Rajai Shahr and Pardis.
News of injustice in Iran
- The militant Kurdish Shahram Bolouri, currently on bail, sentenced to 4 ½ years in prison.
- Students banned education Bashir Ehsani, sees his trial delayed again.
- Mardan Maki, Kurdish militant religious sentenced to death.
- Asghar, Bahman Behnam, Rahimi Yavar and Mokhtar, Kurdish religious militants on death row.
- The detention of Marzieh Vafamehr extended for a month.
- 30 hangings at the prison Vakil Abad Mashhad for drug trafficking.
- Three public hangings in Kermanshah.
- 4 hangings Rafsanjani and Djiroft.
- 3 Goutchan hangings.
- Masjed Soleiman in public flogging.
- 140 secret executions in Birjand.
The university - Culture
- "TehranTube" and "TehranWiki" are launched.
- The registration fee for PhD students doubled.
- The documentary IRAN, JONOBE Gharbi (Iran, South-West) Mohammad Reza Fartousi selected for the festival Jean Rouch.
The economy of Iran
- 6 printing bankrupt in Tehran.
- Iran offered a subway Chinese $ 4 billion
- Iran now controls three camps of the Kurdish opposition in Iraq.
- Iran threatens to cut oil supplies to India in August if it does not pay the 5 billion it owes them.
- 45% increase in the number of Iranian asylum seekers in Germany in one year.
- Iraqi protesters block the road giving access to the main border crossing with Iran.